Over the past number of weeks I’ve been fortunate to be nominated for a number of awards.
I’m always humbled and appreciative by those who take a moment to recognize my site.
I’ve been diligent about directly thanking the blogger who nominated me; still, I have to admit that I haven’t been able to keep up with the posts related to the awards. As such, I’m going to do my best to start blogging about these nominations!
She invited the women who follow her blog to pick up the award and pass it forward.
Francine has inspired me to do the same!
…and by the way, isn’t this a great badge?
Accepting this award requires that I tell you seven things about myself. I suspect that the posts for other awards will also ask for something along the same lines, so hopefully I won’t run out of things to say!
1. I recently posted a picture of yours truly playing the guitar. I was asked by blogger Augusta McLaughlin, “Is that a Taylor guitar?” The answer is yes! I have two Taylors: a 6-string acoustic-electric, and a 12-string jumbo.
2. I also have two other guitars: a Washburn classical, and, a Takamine.
3. I’ve had the Takamine since high-school, It was the first guitar I ever purchased with my own money.
4. Most people are surprised to hear me say that I’m shy, but that is the truth.
5. They’re surprised to hear me say this because, over the years, I’ve learned to “put myself out there” to meet people (both virtually and in person) as part of my profession.
6. The weather where I live is finally reaching the 100 degree Fahrenheit mark! I don’t mind – I’m a warm weather person!
7. Even though I love the warmth, I’m not a sun worshipper, My husband, however, is convinced I am really part reptile.
As I mentioned earlier, Francine offered this award to the women who follow her blog. I think this is a great idea! It’s difficult for me to single out seven women because I feel a sisterhood with many of you…so ladies, if you follow my blog and you would like to receive this award, please accept it!
Please let me know if you decide to accept this award!
Meanwhile, here are links to seven bloggers, who I also hope will accept!
The remaining six bloggers have recently started following my blog. I am learning more about them as I begin to read their posts!
Please, please, please be sure to visit their blogs!
Thanks so much!