Keeping the blogosphere a beautiful place…
I received a surprise from Dor, who writes Technicolor Day Dreams. Dor writes about life experiences, and how experiences make us who we are. If you haven’t seen her blog be sure to visit!
What was the surprise? Well, Dor nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Thank-you, Dor. This means a lot to me.
Let’s see…I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself…
1. I moved to Texas from California ten years ago as part of a company move. I love living here but still think of myself as a California girl in Texas.
2. I have several pair of Birkenstocks. My husband has several pair of cowboy boots.
4. In addition to six and twelve string guitar I’ve played hammer dulcimer, and percussion instruments including tambourine, claves, guiros, finger cymbals, afuche/cabasa, and rhythm bracelets made of goats nails. I can also play spoons. I’ve been a music minister and have sung in a barbershop quartet…but…I actually read very little music!
5. You may not believe this based on #4, but I’m an introvert, and highly analytical.
6. I’m a fan of crime and mystery shows, especially British mysteries.
7. I love hot weather. I get cold in an air conditioned room. My husband and I are convinced I’m part reptile. To those of you living in cold climates – I have great admiration for you!
Now the tough part! The award says…the Very Inspirational Blogger is one who is keeping the blogosphere a very beautiful place…how can I nominate only seven bloggers for this award?
I decided to nominate a diverse group of bloggers, including some I’ve just discovered. These bloggers come from a variety of cultures, beliefs and creative viewpoints. All of them remind me that we continually learn from each other.
To those of you in the following list, please accept this award. Also, tell us seven things about yourselves, then pass the award along to seven Very Inspiring Bloggers. Congratulations!
My list of nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger award includes:
- A group of professional writers who promote the skill of writing.
- A punster whose imagination and creativity may make you laugh or groan.
- An individual who writes brief, beautiful and powerful expressions.
- A writer whose words are not only philosophical but represent a way of life.
- Talented photographers…their photos will speak for themselves…these were very hard to choose from all the photography blogs I follow.
Here they are!
Be inspired! Please be sure to visit their blogs!
…and thanks, again, Dor!